Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- What are your business hours?
- Who handles Warranty Issues?
- What is the guaranty on all landscape projects?
- When is the best time to plant trees and shrubs?
- What steps are taken to complete my landscape project from start to finish?
- What is your payment schedule?
- Do you have a list of referrals?
- Do your crew leaders speak English? Is there a supervisor assigned to my project?
- Do you provide follow up on maintaining my newly installed landscape project?
Our offices are located at 9010 S. Santa Fe Drive Littleton, Colorado. Formally Arapahoe Acres.
Our offices are staffed from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Saturdays and Sundays are by appointment only. The phone number for our business is 303-791-0103. We can be reached on weekends for emergency only, at 303-829-4799.
Please call the office to schedule an appointment with our receptionist. Our promise to you is to address your warranty concern in a timely manner. Upon meeting to determine issues that need to be addressed, we will correct any warranty problem within two weeks.
All sprinkler parts and labor are warranted for one year from date of completion. All plant material is warranted for two years from completion.
Installation of plant material can be done at any time as long as the weather permits. Typically planting season in Colorado runs from the 15th of March to the 15th of November.
- Make a call with questions regarding our business.
- Schedule to have a landscape design completed
- Finalize design and schedule date for project start date.
- Sign contract and make down payment.
- Before project is to begin schedule with a supervisor assigned to your project to discuss landscape issues.
- Once project has begun, ask questions to the supervisor regularly, who has been assigned to your job.
- Upon completion of the project, schedule for a final walk through.
- Final walk through includes irrigation clock management, watering schedule, plant material care, and maintenance care.
- Call immediately if plant material begins to look poor. Our team will be more than happy to schedule a service call to assess the plant material.
- Enjoy your new outdoor environment for years to come.
We ask for half down on signing a contract. Final payment is due upon completion of the project and your 100% satisfied with the work performed.
Yes, we are more than happy to provide our referrals list to all costumers upon request.
Yes, all of the crew leaders we hire speak English. There should be no issues regarding communication. Tim Bostian or Wayne Anderson, will oversee the projects to assure that all questions and issues are addressed.
Yes, after finishing the job and before the final payment.